A heartfelt ode to quilting by Jim and Jan Shore!
Each book is signed by the authors.
- 24 original quilt designs by Jan Shore—from everyday styles to seasonal—that celebrate family, tradition, love, and the sentimental stories quilts can hold
- Full-size patterns, clear instructions, and highly detailed diagrams
- Charming backstories and design sketches by Jim Shore for each quilt project
- Revised edition features 3 brand-new quilt designs, plus newly updated staged photography of Jim Shore's iconic artwork
Whether the fabric used is from a grandmother's wedding dress or a child's favorite T-shirt, every quilt tells a unique story.
Jan & Jim's Classic & Colorful Patchwork and Appliqué Quilt Patterns pays tribute to the sentimental value quilts hold, while offering 24 of Jan Shore's stunning quilt projects — including three all-new quilt designs in this updated edition — to create an heirloom of your own!
Featuring clear instructions, helpful diagrams, and full-size quilt patterns, also included with each project is a charming, personal backstory, a sketch replicating the pattern by Jim Shore, and beautifully staged photography of Jim's iconic artwork that perfectly complements every quilt design and captures a complete aesthetic.
- Publisher : Landauer; Revised edition (March 28, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 184 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1947163795
- ISBN-13 : 978-1947163799
- Item Weight : 1.9 pounds