A faith-based coloring book featuring the original artwork of Jim Shore!
- Over 30 designs inspired by folk art and featuring angels, animals, biblical scenes, and more
- Gatefold covers featuring a gallery of Jim Shore's original artwork
- Inspirational quotes or bible verses to go with each design, each portraying the themes and emotions of faith
- One-side-only designs so you don't have to decide which pages to color and which to sacrifice
- Perforated pages so your finished art can easily be removed for display or gifting
Explore this tranquil, faith-based adult coloring book based on hope, love, and peace and featuring Jim Shore's original artwork!
Faith and Harmony Coloring Book is filled with more than 30 folk art-inspired designs that include Noah's Ark, angels, birds, animals, biblical scenes, sentiments, and more. Unique quilt patterns are incorporated into every design as an homage to Jim's late mother, a passionate quilter.
Author Jim Shore is a legendary artist in the gift industry and is well-known as a sculptor and painter specializing in collectibles and figurines. He designs under Enesco (R), a gift industry retail distributor, and is a leading artist with QVC (R). Jim has done commissioned work for Disney, Peanuts, Coca-Cola, The Grinch, DC Comics, and more. Jim's fresh new interpretation of traditional motifs has international appeal and works with a variety of themes and formats. This inspiring adult coloring book is a continuation of Simpler Times Coloring Book, also available from Design Originals.
These 32 folk-art inspired designs encourage creative expression with a focus on faith. Each design is complemented with a bible verse or inspirational quote for a truly uplifting coloring experience. The book also includes high-quality gatefold covers (which unfold from the covers and expand outward) featuring a gallery of Jim Shore's original artwork.
Each beautiful illustration in Jim's iconic style is printed on a single side of high-quality, extra-thick paper. The pages have a perforated edge, so when your art is finished, you can easily remove the page to frame and display or to give as a gift, or remove the pages before coloring if you prefer to color on a different surface. A helpful section on coloring techniques and the full-color gallery of completed designs will inspire you before you bring each page to life!
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 80 pages
- Item Weight : 12.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 10.88 inches