Enchanting Gnomes coloring book from Jim Shore! An inspirational collection of whimsical characters.
Color an endearing world of garden gnomes into life!
- 32 designs of folk-art inspired gnomes in various styles, from festive holidays to international garb
- Inspiring gallery featuring Jim Shore's finished designs in full color
- One-side-only designs so you don't have to decide which pages to color and which to sacrifice
- Perforated pages detach easily so your finished art can be used for display or gifting
- Extra-thick paper resists bleed-through for a variety of art materials such as colored pencils, markers, crayons, gel pens, and watercolors
- Spiral binding and smaller size along the top edge makes for comfortable and easy lay-flat coloring on this 5 x 8.5 inch book
This fun coloring book for adults by award-winning artist Jim Shore is filled with more than 30 stunning designs of the most beloved character in folklore: gnomes!
From Christmas gnomes and gnomes from around the world to gnomes with special interests, hobbies, and animal friends, inside this book you'll find page after page of charming impish caricatures, all illustrated in Jim Shore's signature folk-art-inspired style.
Author Jim Shore is a legendary artist in the gift industry and is well-known as a sculptor and painter specializing in collectibles and figurines. He designs under Enesco (R), a gift industry retail distributor, and is a leading artist with QVC (R). Jim has done commissioned work for Disney, Peanuts, Coca-Cola, The Grinch, DC Comics, and more! Jim's fresh new interpretation of traditional motifs has international appeal and works with a variety of themes and formats. This inspiring adult coloring book joins Jim's Simpler Times Coloring Book, Faith and Harmony Coloring Book, and Holiday Traditions Coloring Book, each also available from Design Originals.
Every page of Enchanting Gnomes Coloring Book is a delightful ode to folklore's favorite character! From Noel the Christmas tree gnome and Marigold the Valentine gnome to Dudley the Canadian gnome and Boomer the Australian gnome, these 32 charming caricatures celebrate various nationalities, holidays, special occasions, pets, and more! To complement each design, a heartwarming sentiment and the gnome's name are featured, helping you bring every character to life.
This coloring book for grown-ups features a beautiful gallery of a selection Jim's gnome designs that have been fully colored to inspire your creativity! You'll also get a peek into Jim's own studio where his amazing art is created.
Each beautiful illustration in Jim's iconic style is printed on a single side of high-quality, toothy paper that stands up to your favorite coloring implements. The top-edge spiral binding makes it easy to lay the book flat to color. The pages also have a perforated edge, so you can remove the page before you start if you prefer to color on a different surface or, when your art is finished, you can easily remove the page to frame and display or to give as a gift.
Enchanting Gnomes Coloring Book is the perfect gift for Jim Shore fans and anyone with a love for the diminutive gnome!
- Publisher : Design Originals; First edition (October 26, 2021)
- Language : English
- Spiral-bound : 72 pages
- Item Weight : 7 oz